Young kids fascinate me. I have two of my own, both under the age of 5.
There is never a dull moment.
Sometimes I just sit there and watch them. I study their curious expressions, their unlimited energy and their abundant thirst for knowledge in every subject ("Why?" "Why?" "Why?" "Why?").
Here are 11 toddler traits that you should be emulating if you want to be on top of the sales leaderboard:
- They beat the sun up every day
- They are extraordinarily curious
- They don't take no for an answer
- They come up with creative solutions (if they get a “no” from Mom, they go tell Dad that Mom said “yes”)
- They have an incredible imagination
- They never give up
- They don’t let their mistakes keep them down
- They are always trying something new
- They never stop learning
- They don't hold grudges
- They have an enormous amount of energy
Don't forget that toddlers also have a lot of traits that you should NOT emulate, but we'll leave that topic for another day. For now, if you can focus on these 11 traits, you will be happier at work AND in life.
We call that a double bonus.
Which one of these toddler traits do you need to work on most?
Vice President of Commercial Sales at cfm Distributors, Inc.
Brad joined the cfm team in 2006, and now as the Vice President of Commercial Sales, he focuses on business development, as well as helping contractors and engineers find creative and unique solutions to any size HVAC project. When he’s not at work, Brad enjoys photography, running and spending time with his family.